perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Farouk Khawaja <fkhaw...@Instinet.Com>
Subject embperl on cygwin
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:59:19 GMT
I would like to build embperl on cygwin-1.3.17-1.  My question is... Is
it even possible?

I've already built Apache-1.3.27 with mod_perl-1.27 and it seems to be
working fine.   Before I go into the problems I'm having, I wanted to
get feedback.

The archives for this list suggest win32 (Apache/mod_perl/embperl) as
the better solution, but no one has said embperl on cygwin is not
possible.  This is not a production environment, I just want to be able
to develop in a unixish environment on my laptop.

Thanks for your help.

<<Disclaimer>>

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or
CONFIDENTIAL or both.

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.

If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have
received this email in error and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

immediately by return mail and permanently deleting the copy
you received.

Thank you.