perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Aaron Johnson <solut...@gina.net>
Subject Re: Backtrace from SIGSEGV 5.8 Embperl 2.0b9-dev5
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 13:55:29 GMT
On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 05:07, Gerald Richter - ecos gmbh wrote:
> Hi,
>

> > I have Perl 5.8 and Embperl 2.0b9-dev3 working fine on a Mandrake Linux
> > server upgraded from 8.2 to 9.0 (5.6.1 to 5.8), but when I went to do an
> > install on a fresh copy of Mandrake 9.0 I encountered a problem with
> > segfaults.  Here is the backtrace output:
> >

> Could you please recompile dev5 with

What I posted was dev5 output, or at least I think it is, I merely
mentioned that dev3 was working fine on the upgrade machine.  Sorry for
the confusion. I won't be at the machine in question until this weekend
so I will double check and send the output if it is different then.

> perl Makefile.PL debug
> make install
>
> and recreate the stacktrace. That would be very helpfull
>
> BTW Which version of mod_perl and Apache do you are using?

Apache 1.3.27 and mod_perl 1.27 , they were built using ApacheToolbox ,
this is the same way I have been doing it on the other machines.
Mandrake 9.0 ships with gcc 3.2 if that makes an difference.