perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: embperl on cygwin
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 04:59:59 GMT

>I would like to build embperl on cygwin-1.3.17-1.  My question is... Is it
even possible?

I never have tried this, but you have a good chance to it works...

Let me know, if it does or not.

Gerald

<>

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or
CONFIDENTIAL or both.

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.

If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have
received this email in error and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

immediately by return mail and permanently deleting the copy
you received.

Thank you.