perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Session and redirect oddity
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 05:39:28 GMT

> On Sun, 2002-12-22 at 17:24, Gerald Richter wrote:
> > > [13048]SES:  Send Cookie ->
> > > EMBPERL_UID=5a90da88079e1848df918cecd95d06a2; path=/; expires=+30m

Could you try without the EXPIRES setting? Embperl 2.0 for now only accepts
absolut times. It doesn't convert relativ times to absolute ones and +30m is
not valid to send in a cookie. Maybe this is the problem....

> > ok, so Embperl tries to send the cookie. Please tell your browser to ask
> > whenever to accept a cookie. That should show you if the cookie is
really
> > send to your browser or not
> >

> The cookie is being sent on the first page requested corrected.  However
> after I login the page that seems to send the second cookie doesn't ask
> to send the cookie and the old cookie data is lost.

Embperl always sends the cookie only once, but the browser should send it
back everytime.

To force Embperl to resend the cookie, you can call
[-
$r = shift ;
$r -> RefreshSession ;
-]