perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Justin Harrison" <shado...@doublebagel.com>
Subject RE: Random Behavior
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:50:37 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I restarted the web server, and after a couple of minutes this behavior
mysteriously went away - Sorry. I am sure that does not help much :-( I
removed all other modules, etc, and it still occurred. I renamed the
cookie and the -new- cookie being dropped with the 1969 date, was
exactly the same name as the session cookie. Then it just stopped doing
it entirely.

I think I have debug logging on - Is there anything I could send?

Justin