perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kee Hinckley <naz...@somewhere.com>
Subject @ISA corrupted
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 02:11:36 GMT
Embperl 1.3.3.  Was anything changed between that and 1.3.4 with
regards to this error?  I see references to it in earlier versions,
but not since then.  I just upgraded the site and I'm getting this a
lot.  I'm about to update it to 1.3.4, but since the error is random
it would be good to know whether that was a real fix, or whether just
rebooting the server fixed it for now.

@ISA corrupted HTML::Embperl::Req must be a base class of
HTML::Embperl::DOC::_50 at
/usr/home/nazgul/perl/i386-freebsd/HTML/Embperl.pm line 875.
[Sat Nov  9 02:07:33 2002] [error] Can't locate object method "Path"
via package "HTML::Embperl::DOC::_50" at
/usr/home/nazgul/perl/i386-freebsd/HTML/Embperl.pm line 878.

--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/

I'm not sure which upsets me more; that people are so unwilling to accept
everyone else's.