perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kee Hinckley <naz...@somewhere.com>
Subject RE: Display Blob from database
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 03:52:01 GMT
At 5:36 PM -0800 11/4/02, Andrew Lim wrote:
>I need to do this thing pretty soon for my new project.
>I still don't get this instruction.
>Specially how to "SPIT out" image from DB and while() part.
>
>Can you give us more detailed explanation?

Not really, since I don't know what API you are using to retrieve
items from the database.  The URL to the script needs to be passed
the id of the database element.  The script itself needs to lookup
the id in the database, retrieve the field that contains the image,
and print it.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/