perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Jarrod Stenberg <slo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 2.0b8: MailFormTo and strange crashes
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:31:21 GMT

> http://www.remotecommunications.com/apache/mod_gzip/

Neil,

Thanks for the tip.  I have it installed and it works
beautifully.  I'm reducing some pages as much as 85%.

BTW, they seem to have a problem with their DNS.  If
you do a whois on remotecommunications.com, grab the
name server from the listing, make that your primary
name server, then you can load up the site and grab
the files needed.  You can't simply load it up by IP
since it seems to be VirtualName hosted. I'm sure this
problem will go away though.

-Jarrod