perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Saadiq Rodgers-King <saa...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject XP IE specific display issues?
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 05:23:11 GMT
It seems that IE under XP periodically fails to display Embperl (*.epl)
pages.  It isn't every request but it's often enough to be significant.
I'm theorizing it isn't a server side problem because if I watch the
logs as the problem occurs, it doesn't register a request.  So I'm
guessing the browser's choking for whatever reason.  So I tried changing
the file extensions to html and configured apache to parse all html
files.  The problem still happens.

Has anyone seen this problem?  Any luck?

I'm using Embperl 2.0b8 (embperl_20021008163345.tar.gz), Perl 5.6.1 and
Apache 1.3.27.  Thanks.

Saadiq