perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <neil.embp...@home.nilspace.com>
Subject Re: Embperl::Object 2.0b9 offline
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:40:02 GMT
Gerald Richter wrote:

> > I meant the code snippet doesn't work with Embperl::Object (when i
> > change HTML::EmbperlObject to Embperl::Object)
> >

> ok, this would have been to easy....
>
> What happens? (error message, wrong output?) Does make test works correctly?

Gerald, I think this is the same problem that I am experiencing in my startup.pl
(although I am using Embperl::Execute rather than Embperl::Object::Execute). I
get a segmentation fault when I run startup.pl offline. Embperl does 'make test'
correctly for me, fwiw.

Anything else I can do to try and flush out the bug?

Hope this helps,

-Neil