perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: @ISA corrupted
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:33:50 GMT

> perl 5.5.3 on freebsd, not sure what version of mod_perl, but it's
> running Apache 1.3.12.  Unfortunately I have no control over the
> versions of mod_perl or Apache on this server.
>
> Any thoughts on where I should start looking?  My client isn't very happy.

First print out the content of @ISA, see what it contains when the page is
served ok and when it fails. Maybe some other module youare using is
changeing the @ISA, so it doesn't contains the right values. You might try
to find out when the error happen. Try to start httpd with -X option, so you
only have one child. Try to see if it happens always after a special page.
Do you have normale Embperl pages and EMbperlObject pages in this web? Try
to mix requests to them. The main point is to make the error reproducablee.

Gerald