perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kee Hinckley <naz...@somewhere.com>
Subject Re: redirect question
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:40:29 GMT
At 5:02 PM -0400 10/9/02, Jordan Baker wrote:
>Hi.. Im trying to get redirection working with embperl 2.0b8
>

>Tried doing:
>
>   $http_headers_out{`Location`} = 'http://$ENV{HTTP_HOST}/ta/login.epl';

I think you need double quotes there instead of single, although you
sent this in such a small font that I can't tell for sure.

Switching to plain text....

Yes.  That's the problem.

Please reserve HTML email for things that need it.  Like....
ummmm....  hmm....  Well anyway, not for technical support.

P.S. I assume you didn't really put back quotes around `Location`,
and that's just Microsoft Outlook screwing with the content of your
email.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/