perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Angus Lees <...@inodes.org>
Subject Re: WrapXS.pm empty class patch
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:57:06 GMT
At Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:36:58 +0200, Gerald Richter wrote:
> > i haven't done any further testing yet, but Embperl cvs passes all
> > make tests (except for the " <head>"/"<head>" xslt issue).
> > (perl 5.8, mod_perl 1.27, libxslt 1.0.18, no xalan)
>
> Yes, I have done some work to get it working with 5.8.0. Thanks for the
> verification. I don't see this head xslt problem here, but I also not have
> looked deeper into it.

sorry, i thought someone else had already reported it.

it seems that pretty much all libxslt tests are failing with the same
error:

 #199 xml/pod.xml embperl -> libxslt...
 Error in Line 3
 Is:     > <head><
 Should: ><head><

(i haven't compiled successfully against xalan yet, so i don't know if
it happens then too)

#199 test/tmp/out.htm attached, note the indenting of the <head> block.

(this is libxslt 1.0.18, i'm guessing the indent=yes behaviour has
changed?)