perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Kaare Rasmussen" <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Dynamic embperl search path
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:09:15 GMT
I'm looking at the description for EMBPERL_OBJECT_ADDPATH. It is very short,
so I don't know if it can do what I want.

The embperl pages of my application is located in /usr/local/freemoney/pages
which is aliased in apache to /fm/. But I want to allow for local
extensions, so some of the pages could be placed under
/usr/local/freemoney/domains/<domain1>/pages. <domain1> will be determined
when the user logs into the system. I don't want to alias all possible
domains in apache.

Can I dynamically add (And remove) unixpaths to and from the search path in
embperl - With EMBPERL_OBJECT_ADDPATH - or otherwise?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Email:kar@kakidata.dk