perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Andre Landwehr <andre.landw...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: make test error
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 10:26:20 GMT
On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 07:04:59PM -0400, Ilia Lobsanov wrote:
> I did make install anyway. Now `apachectl configtest` gives segmentation
> fault. The culprit is "PerlModule Embperl"

I finally decided not to let the "apachectl configtest"
error bother me. I just started apache with "/etc/init.d/apache
start" and it worked... certainly not the clean solution but at
the moment the easiest one ;-)
As I understood Angus (the package maintainer) might have a look
at perl 5.8 issues while Gerald is too busy, so we might soon
have an official 2.0b8 package available.

Btw: I built SessionX and Embperl 2.0b8 packages for myself, you
can grab them at http://lug-owl.de/~andrel/ if you're interested..

Andre

--
"The inside of a computer is as dumb as hell, but it goes like mad!"
(Physicist Richard Feynman)