perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Aaron Johnson <solut...@gina.net>
Subject Re: Embperl 2.0b9-dev3
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 01:22:51 GMT
I tried it both ways, using the 2.0b8 and running the two utility
scripts.  The latter didn't work or at least didn't seem to, it claimed
it was missing a typemap file.  I did not run a make clean before I did
the two xs utility scripts however, would that have possibly prevented
the creation of the typemap file?  Copying the xs directory from 2.0b8
got me up and running and has resolved the sub issue. Thanks!

I will let you know if anything problems come up as I continue using it.

Aaron