perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Session support
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 19:27:39 GMT

> But another thing re sessions. I'm thinking about adding an "updated"
column
> and a trigger or something to be able to clean out old unused sessions.
>
> Or does Apache::Session(X) magically keep track of them?

Not yet, also I would like to see the Apache::SessionX does keep track of
update and last access times to be able to cleanup old sessions. In my
developement version here I have already some code for iterating over all
session, which could be handy for expiring old sessions.

If anybody likes to add these times to Apache::SessionX I would be happy to
give some advice how to start...

Gerald