perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Execute XML Query
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2002 20:04:07 GMT
> Thanks for the reply. My application involves accessing the new Amazon
> XML/SOAP Web service. After much reading, I've decided to use SOAP instead
> of XSLT. It appears that by using SOAP I can avoid having to use an XSLT
> processor.
>
> Hopefully, you advice regading automaticallly executed XML requests will
> apply to SOAP also.

Not quite sure how you are using SOAP and how the result looks like and how
it has to be transformed (if it need to) to html, but theoreticly it should
work also.

Gerald

P.S. Please keep the discussion on the list. I am sure there are more people
interested in this topic and it safes me the time form answering the same
question more the once, so I can take the time to enhance Embperl, instead
of writeing the same email again...