perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: problem with %udat
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2002 21:13:53 GMT

> When I start up Apache, it reports that session support is enabled:
>
>     % apachectl start
>       [6351]SES:  Embperl Session management enabled ()

Mmmh, you should see a version number between the braces. DO you have also
Apache::Session installed (without the ending X) ?

Does make test of Apache::SessionX works?

> How do I troubleshoot this?

First make sure the make test of Apache::SessionX works, then you can set
dbgSession in the EMBPERL_DEBUG flags and take a look at the embperl.log
file for messages about session handling

Gerald