perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Embperl 2.0b9-dev3
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:24:29 GMT
> I get the following message:
>
> Warning: the following files are missing in your kit:
>         Config.pod
>         xs/Embperl/App/App.xs
>         xs/Embperl/App/Config/Config.xs

> Which is the same thing I get when tried the other one from cvs

> I see the 2.0b8 release has an xs directory with these files.
>
> I am I doing something wrong?

The xs directory is generated by the scripts xsbuilder/source_scan.pl and
xsbuilder/xs_generate.pl. You need to install ExtUtils::XSBuilder to get
them working, but you can just copy over the xs directory from 2.0b8. There
are no changes

Gerald

P.S. Keep the discussion on the list, others might run into the same
trouble...