perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Apache::src not available during Embperl Install
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2002 18:40:39 GMT

> I've make the fix to the Makefile.PL described above but I'm confused by
the
> reference to "adding PERL5LIB
> to the INC search path". How is this done, in what file?

before you run Makefile.PL type on the shell prompt:

export
PERL5LIB=/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux-thread-multi/Apache
2

(of course you need to change the path to match your system. Try to locate
the Apache2 subdir under site_perl)

Addtionaly you may need to Makefile.PL line 516 change

$apache_src = $mp2cfg -> {APXS_INCLUDEDIR} ;

was changed to :

$apache_src = $mp2cfg -> {MP_AP_PREFIX} ;

No other changes should be necessary

Gerald