perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Imago" <im...@lockdownonline.com>
Subject Apache::ImageMagick and Exception 410: Invalid attribute (text)
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:00:39 GMT
Hello,

Original thread for reference:
http://www.mail-archive.com/embperl@perl.apache.org/msg04338.html

Did Jaak ever find out what fixed this error?

Getting the same thing.  I have e-mailed the below detailing my problem to
the ImageMagick mailing list with no reply -

I'm running a Sun Cobalt Raq4 (Redhat 6ish):

 IM-5.4.8 (included PerlMagick)
 Apache-IM 2.0b5
 Perl 5.00503
 Apache/1.3.20 /w mod_perl 1.25

I also am getting 410 exceptions in my Apache error log:

 Exception 410: Invalid attribute (geometry)
 Exception 410: Unrecognized option (density) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/ImageMagick.pm line 388.

http://localhost/images/subdir1/subdir2/blah.jpg/Scale?geometry=200x200&dens
ity=200&quality=100

I run the /download/dir/ImageMagick-5.4.8/PerlMagick/demo/demo.pl with no
problems after ./configure --enable-shared --without-x, make, make install.

  ....Would missing libraries do this? (such as BZIP2 or XML)

-Imago <imago@lockdownonline.com>