perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Paul Dyer <P...@dyerhouse.com>
Subject Re: Apache::src not available during Embperl install
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 05:39:28 GMT
Hi,

The change you suggested (eval 'use Apache_*2*_::BuildConfig' ) wasn't
enough to find the BuildConfig.pm module.  I would have needed to change
it to Apache2::Apache::BuildConfig, but then the change would be
necessary for every module accessed from the Apache:: reference in
Makefile.PL.   So, I tried adding PERL5LIB to the INC search path and
left the rest alone.

MP_AP_PREFIX defaults to /usr/local/apache2 unless it is overriden.  APXS_INCLUDEDIR didn't
exist in the BuildConfig.pm modules.  I searched for something that would work, and selected
the default prefix for Apache 2.0.

Paul