perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Paul Dyer <P...@dyerhouse.com>
Subject Re: Apache::src not available during Embperl install
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:28:57 GMT
Thanks, I have followed your lead and have a some progress.  I needed to
add one library to the @INC array.  I did this by using the following:

export
PERL5LIB=/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux-thread-multi/Apache2

This was done to find BuildConfig.pm, which is located in the Apache
directory under PERL5LIB.   I tried to make the change as you suggested,
by changing Makefile.PL, but later includes needed the PERL5LIB variable
also.

I did make one change to Makefile.PL to get apache_src variable loaded.

$apache_src = $mp2cfg -> {APXS_INCLUDEDIR} ;

was changed to :

$apache_src = $mp2cfg -> {MP_AP_PREFIX} ;   # equals /usr/local/apache2

Do you think this is a good approach??

Paul