perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Volker Pohlers <Volker.Pohl...@siv.de>
Subject Re: alias-paths and Embperl::Object
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 06:39:44 GMT

Gerald Richter schrieb:

> Hi,
> >
> > Without  using Embperl::Object in root the link

> > works very well, but with Embperl::Object I got the error message
> >
> >      Not Found
>
> Take a look at the error log. This should show you which page isn't found.
> If this doesn't help enable dbgObjectSearch in EMBPERL_DEBUG and take a look
> at the embperl.log file. Maybe base.html cannot be found.

Yes, that was right.

[Fri Sep 13 08:32:32 2002] [error] Embperl::Object base base.html not found.
Searched 'd:/oracle/ora81/doc d:/oracle/ora81 d:/oracle d:/' and ''

I wonder why embperl is not using base.html from the root or from the real
(relative) directory /doc/ (that is C:\Apache\htdocs\doc\base.html)

--
Volker Pohlers