perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Kaare Rasmussen" <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Re: Session support
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:36:34 GMT
> Yes, but you don't need any locking for Postgres. Use the Null locker,
> Postgres itself takes care for data integrity. Then you can use it across
> multiple Apaches.

Thanks. I will try that out.

> Which parameters do give to Apache::SessionX Makefile.PL ?

I found an old message about the same problem. I think the answer was to set
the parameters to Postgres Semaphore Base64. I got it to work, but I will
try it out with Null instead of Semaphore.

Not sure about Base64. Is this the best setting?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Email:kar@kakidata.dk