perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Kaare Rasmussen" <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Session support
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 07:44:29 GMT
I'm trying to set up session support for Embperl.

I'd like to use Postgres, so my application can scale better. But it seems
that it uses semaphores for locking, and that the semaphores is placed on
Apache's side. Wouldn't this prevent me from using two or more Apache
servers from runing the same application with one database server?

But my current question is that I get a strange error. After fighting off
semaphore and other problems, I'm stuck with this:

[2811]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:
Unterminated quoted string at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Apache/Session/Store/DBI.pm line 42.

Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) Embperl/2.0b8 PHP/4.2.2 mod_perl/1.27 [Mon Sep 23
22:32:28 2002]

Line 42 in DBI.pm is an execute of an insert into the sessions table. Can
anyone help me or offer any hints?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Email:kar@kakidata.dk