perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Andre Landwehr <andre.landw...@gmx.net>
Subject request object in imported subroutines
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:54:59 GMT
Hi,
I have a file containing some [$sub$]'s which I import with
Execute ({inputfile => 'functions.epo', import => 1})
I don't seem to have access to the request object in those
subs although I have [-$req=shift;-] in the top of the page. My
guess is that an imported page is only parsed once and for
subroutine calls only the already loaded subs are executed.
Is there any chance to get access (read only would be sufficient) to
the request object?

Andre

--
"The inside of a computer is as dumb as hell, but it goes like mad!"
(Physicist Richard Feynman)