perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Kaare Rasmussen" <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Re: Repeating header
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:04:28 GMT
Hi

> Yes, that's the same for 1.x, but I intend to change this before 2.0 final,
> so it works like you and most people expect it

Very nice. But you opened up the topic yourself ;-), and this leads to the
inevitable question: Do you have the slightest idea when Embperl 2 final
will be ready?

I'm not asking for an exact timeframe, and I know that at the moment you are
very busy. And I'm not in a hurry. But it would be nice to know if it will
be in one or six months, a year or anything.

If you don't know, it's OK with me, but maybe you have a plan or a gut
feeling.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Email:kar@kakidata.dk