perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Nate Smith <n...@thebackrow.net>
Subject Re: Question about preserving whitespace...
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:50:58 GMT
On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 10:39:46AM -0500, Charlie Hills wrote:
> Except it's not generating HTML, but the text for a plain text email. So the

Ah, I had missed the email part.  If that's the case I guess we need
some more context to understand why it's not leaving that space in.

Are you using HTML::Embperl::Mail or just plain Embperl to generate the
mail?, etc.

Regarding whitespace it's always a good idea to review the 'Inside
Embperl' part of the documentation, summarized for 1.3.4 at:

http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/doc/doc13/HTML/Embperl.-page-12-.htm

but I don't know why it wouldn't leave that space inbetween tags alone
either..

Nate Smith