perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kaare Rasmussen <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Re: (Emb)perl & JavaScript
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 16:08:41 GMT
Hi

> > but offered more advanced stuff like (database) table edit widget,
> > inteligent date widget, menu tree widget etc. Have anybody heard about
> > such thing? If not would there be any person interested in using and/or
> > creating it?

I need a database table edit widget - or something closely matching. If
nobody else writes one, I will begin later this fall. But any collaboration
would be appreciated.

> Looks good to me. I use similar things for intranet webservers, where I
> know which browsers the user have.

My requirement is that it will run on any browser, at least in a basic mode.
So I guess I will have to leave out JS.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@webline.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Web:      www.suse.dk