perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kaare Rasmussen <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Re: ANNOUNCE: ewok - embperl-based content management system
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 16:03:09 GMT
Hi

> Great news!

It does look very interesting :-)

> As soon as I get a little time I put a link on perl.apache.org/embperl

Maybe you could correct this page as well:

http://perl.apache.org/embperl/db/sites/sites.htm

There's very little difference between the two entries called

International Conference and Research Center for Computer Science (IBFI)
Schloss Dagstuhl

And if you'd put in other links (I found http://www.slug.org.au in the
mailing list), it would be grat!

I know that you're busy ant that it may not be your top priority; I just
offer this as a reminder service :-)

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@webline.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Web:      www.suse.dk