perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Jan Kyncl" <ky...@pcv.cz>
Subject Problems with SessionX instalation
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:33:50 GMT
Hi All,

I have problem with SessionX instalation with posgresql backend.

So I have already installed Apache::Session, dbi,dbd:Pg, postgres md5 etc.
I created database session and right table with rights to acces etc.
All other modules path through tests ok.

When I start make test I will get this:

** Testing configuration 'Postgres': Postgres...
#00 o Open...                     ERROR: failed Can't connect(sessions nobody  HASH(0x825b8b4)),
no database driver specified and DBI_DSN env var not set at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Apache/Session/Store/Postgres.pm
line 45
        (in cleanup) Can't connect(sessions nobody sesions HASH(0x8276dc8)), no database driver
specified and DBI_DSN env var not set at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Apache/Session/Store/Postgres.pm
line 45

My system is based on RH 7.3
It seems like some fault on Pg variables, but dbi works perfect ??

Thanks for any answer.

                        Jan Kyncl