perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Apache::src not available during Embperl install
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2002 03:31:47 GMT

> Thanks, I have followed your lead and have a some progress.  I needed to
> add one library to the @INC array.  I did this by using the following:
>
> export

PERL5LIB=/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux-thread-multi/Apache
2

> This was done to find BuildConfig.pm, which is located in the Apache
> directory under PERL5LIB.   I tried to make the change as you suggested,
> by changing Makefile.PL, but later includes needed the PERL5LIB variable
> also.

when you change PERL5LIB, do you need the change in Makefile.PL I suggested
or not?

> I did make one change to Makefile.PL to get apache_src variable loaded.
>
> $apache_src = $mp2cfg -> {APXS_INCLUDEDIR} ;
>
> was changed to :
>
> $apache_src = $mp2cfg -> {MP_AP_PREFIX} ;   # equals /usr/local/apache2
>
> Do you think this is a good approach??

I am not sure if MP_AP_PREFIX is always the correct chocie. What was the
value of MP_AP_PREFIX and APXS_INCLUDEDIR on your system?

Gerald