perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: MVC and plugging into the application
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 17:46:45 GMT
Hi

> To get things started, it would be nice to have examples for the more
> advanced Embperl features like
>
> - How do I use Embperl to develop a MVC application
> - How and why do I plug into the application object
> - How do I use recipes
>
> and so on. Do these examples exist somewhere?

The example I know is the Embperl website. The source comes with Embperl 2
distribution under eg/web. More advanced features like user authetication
are comeing soon.

Gerald

P.S. There is an aritcle under http://www.heise.de/ix/artikel/2002/07/122/
which describes the the basics of using these feature. Unfortunately for
most of you it's in german.