From: Hemali Desai
To: embperl@perl.apache.org
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 3:24 AM
Subject: Need Help

Hi,

   I am subscribed to the embperl mailing list.

I have some questions.

Is EmbPerl the best source for doing Session Management on linux/Unix servers using Apache as Web or App Server.?
Can EmbPerl be used with ActivePerl and Apache.

My site is installed on Linux and uses Apache as App Server. I have to provide session management and it's to be done using CGI/Perl. Can you let me know the best approach. Also details about how to configure Embperl with apache and how to be done with Normal Perl.

Please provide me the guidance to solve my above problem.

Thanks,
Hemali.