perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kee Hinckley <naz...@somewhere.com>
Subject RE: Why is it so hard to find embperl on perl.apache.org?
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:34:37 GMT
At 8:17 AM -0700 8/30/02, Daniel Barbar wrote:
>Kee,
>
>         I may have misunderstood your question, but have you tried
><http://perl.apache.org/embperl>http://perl.apache.org/embperl?

The point is that I can't find any links to that from
http://perl.apache.org/.  If you didn't know you were looking for
embperl, but just wanted to find a tool to use with mod_perl, you'd
be lost on that site.  The best you'd get would be to be sent to
cpan.  That's particularly frustrating when you consider that
mod_perl isn't really a solution in the first place--it's an enabling
technology.  It's about as useful as Microsoft's ASP pages without VB.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/

everyone else's.