perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Éderson Marcos Ferreira <ederso...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:18:53 GMT
RE: Need HelpYes, you need install Apache::Session and Apache Registry.
But see that when you install the Mod_Perl the Apache::Registry is at once install.

About the details, exist some well deitalled in sites that his pass.
May be the very important is the configuration do Mod_perl and EmbPerl.

* - For the installation of Mod_perl you necessity do download of file in http://perl.apache.org/download/index.html
and select the version 1.27 that is the very appropriate.

* - After of download e after of descompact you module install of follow form:
    --- $ perl Makefile.PL
    --- $ make
    --- $ make install
    --- (for more details read the files README and INSTALL)
    --- this is the installation of Mod_Perl.

* - For the use with EmbPerl you will have install the Apache, Perl and Mod_Perl that it's
necessary for your work.

*  -The EmbPerl is compost by a serie de packages all of which need installing.
        --- the packages are:
             + Apache-Session_1.54.tar.gz
             + Apache-SessionX_2.00b3.tar.gz
             + Bundle-libnet-1.00.tar.gz
             + Apache-Session_1.54.tar.gz
             + For the manipulation of databases is necessary the installation of the modules:
DBI-1.30.tar.gz, DBD_Oracle-1.12.tar.gz and Apache-DBI-0.89.tar.gz.
             + Digest-MD5-2.20.tar.gz
             + HTML-EmbPerl-1.34.tar.gz(that will need is install by finishid, after of all
the packages)
             + HTML-Parser-3.26.tar.gz
             + HTML-TagSet-3.03.tar.gz
             + MD5-2.02.tar.gz
             + MIME-Base64-2.12.tar.gz
             + Storable-2.04.tar.gz
             + Test-Simple-0.46.tar.gz
             + URI-1.20.tar.gz
             + Libnet-1.12.tar.gz
             + Libwww-perl-5.65.tar.gz
* - Now is his descompact and his installling. (Note that all are installing likewise)
             + $ perl Makefile.PL
             + $ make
             + $ make test (optional)
             + $ make install

* Now in Apache is necessary add this:
#
#
#
## Session for mod_perl
#
#

Alias /perl/ "/home/httpd/mod_perl/"
PerlModule Apache::Registry
<Location /perl>
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler Apache::Registry
   Options ExecCGI
   PerlSendHeader Off
   PerlSetVar ReloadAll On
   Allow from all
</Location>

#
#
#
## Session for embperl
#
#
SetEnv EMBPERL_DEBUG 2285

Alias /embperl /home/httpd/htdocs/embperl/

<Location /embperl>
SetHandler  perl-script
PerlHandler HTML::Embperl
Options     ExecCGI