perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Hemali Desai <Hemali.De...@originindia.com>
Subject Need Help
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 06:24:08 GMT
Hi,

   I am subscribed to the embperl mailing list.

I have some questions.

Is EmbPerl the best source for doing Session Management on linux/Unix
servers using Apache as Web or App Server.?
Can EmbPerl be used with ActivePerl and Apache.

My site is installed on Linux and uses Apache as App Server. I have to
provide session management and it's to be done using CGI/Perl. Can you let
me know the best approach. Also details about how to configure Embperl with
apache and how to be done with Normal Perl.

Please provide me the guidance to solve my above problem.

Thanks,
Hemali.