perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Jarrod Stenberg <slo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Embperl-2.0b8 httpd Segmentation Faults. Unclosed tags?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:19:48 GMT

> PerlModule Embperl
> PerlModule DBI
> PerlModule DBD::whatever_you_use
>
> Does this change anything? If not would be nice to
> get a stackbacktrace from
> Apache. Start Apache with -X option to debug.

I had to add:

PerModule DBD::mysql

Tried it, and it still faulted.  Starting apache with
-X, all I get is  fault message.  Is it supposed to
give me more?  I did compile Embperl with:

perl Makefile debug

As instructed in the documentation.  BUT, I apologize
for my ignorance on this, I can't find any extra data
in the logs.  I guess I don't know where to look for
it.

I have output from this argument in httpd.conf:
EMBPERL_DEBUG 2147475453

I'll email it to you privately.

-Jarrod