perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Andre Landwehr <andre.landw...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: embperl 2 session management
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:42:00 GMT
On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 06:52:45AM +0200, Gerald Richter wrote:
> Strange, %udat and %mdat are handled excatly the same, they just get a
> different session id.
>
> If you make a very simple page which just contains
>
> [+ $mdat{cnt}++ +]
>
> Does it work or do you get the same problems?

Ah, ok, that works. But the problem returns as soon as I have
both udat and mdat in the page. Maybe it is Apache::Session or
Apache::SessionX getting confused about having two session id's for
one page and only one semaphore for it or something like that?

Andre

--
"The inside of a computer is as dumb as hell, but it goes like mad!"
(Physicist Richard Feynman)