perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Gavin Carr <ga...@openfusion.com.au>
Subject Re: CMS Using Embperl
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 05:40:54 GMT
Hi Sam,

I've got one that's about a week away from its first public release
(GPLed). It's got browser-based file management, EmbperlObject
templating, a staging/publishing model, Wiki-style text markup,
configurable metadata on files and directories, a flexible user model,
and sundry other bits and pieces.

Limitations: it's beta; it only supports Embperl 1.3.4 at the moment
(2.0 support is next on the TODO list); and it currently requires
mod_perl, a Unix-based apache, and (probably) root access to install.

I'm happy to let you have a play if you'd like to try it out.

Cheers,
Gavin

--
Open Fusion P/L - Open Source Business Solutions [ Linux - Perl - Apache ]
http://www.openfusion.com.au