perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Adrian Ghizaru <adr...@rpromo.com>
Subject Re: DirectoryIndex file in Embperl::Object, a quick solution
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:38:12 GMT
Heh, smack me behind the head with a sack of doorknobs, didn't really give
too much thought to Gerald's solution, my head read EMBPERL_FILEMATCH (or
something like this?) as soon as it saw the "\.htm.?|\.epl$" part.

Yeah, cool, now I see what was suggested and I understand it's cleaner :)))
Oh well... teaches you to read 2 times before writing anything :)

- Adrian.