perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Need Help
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:23:29 GMT
RE: Need HelpHi,

take a look at http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/INSTALL.htm that should
give you information you need to install Embperl (including mod_perl on
Windows). For mod_perl you should also take a look at perl.apache.org. There
a thing called the guide, which is very usefull and contains everything you
need to know about mod_perl.

For httpd.conf settings check out
http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/doc/Config.htm if you are using Embperl
2.0. If you use Embperl 1.3.4 check out
http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/doc/doc13/HTML/Embperl.htm.

For an introduction with the first basic steps (includeing sessions and
database access) take a look at
http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/intro/Intro.htm.

Now it's up to you to read....

Gerald