perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: embperl 2 session management
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:36:02 GMT
> I have Apache::SessionX installed and
> Embperl_Session_Config "File Semaphore"

You don't need this when you have made it the default during
Apache::SessionX Makefile.PL run

> as the only session configuration option now. File Semaphore is
> also the only thing configured for Apache::SessionX. But a request to my
> testpage hangs, and the embperl.log says the following, which
> to me looks as if everything was ok with the request.

It Compiles the page, but hangs during run.

Seems like a problem with semaphores inside of Apache::Session. You may try
to remove the semaphore with ipcrm so it gets recreated (you can view it
with ipcs).

Gerald

P.S. I am out of office for the next days, so I won't read any email before
monday :-)