perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Blake Girardot <girar...@mac.com>
Subject Re: make test fails on mac os x
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:33:19 GMT
Thank you very much for the suggestion.

I did as you said and went ahead and did make install and it all seemed to
go ok, but then I did run into a 500 server error this when I tried to
access it via embpcgi.pl.

the error log shows this:

[Fri Aug 16 17:49:09 2002] [error] System: Connection reset by peer (errno:
54)
dyld: perl Undefined symbols:
_ap_add_module
_ap_add_version_component
_ap_get_client_block
_ap_log_error
_ap_make_sub_pool
_ap_palloc
_ap_pstrdup
_ap_register_cleanup
_ap_remove_module
_ap_rflush
_ap_rputc
_ap_rwrite
_ap_send_http_header
_ap_set_content_length
_ap_setup_client_block
_ap_should_client_block
_ap_table_add
_ap_table_get
_ap_table_set
[Fri Aug 16 19:28:14 2002] [error] [client 64.84.5.228] Premature end of
script headers: /Library/WebServer/Documents/cgi-bin/embpcgi.pl

which is the same as what make test told me i think.

i'm still working on it, i want to get it working and thank you again,
cheers,
blake