perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Blake Girardot <girar...@mac.com>
Subject Re: make test fails on mac os x - fixed
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2002 06:57:48 GMT

> Run perl Makefile.PL and say no to mod_perl support.  Then make test
> will work fine.  But it looks like if you build with mod_perl
> support, the cgi version won't work.  I think it may be looking for
> libperl.a in the wrong place (off in /Library/something or other).

that fixed it great. thank you very much for taking the time to think about
it.

i now have it working basically as a cgi. it doesn't seem to find other
packages installed like DBI, or at rather one of my pages that uses DBI
fails, but I'll make a seperate thread on it if I need to after I work on it
a bit more.

again, thank you very much for the help
cheers,
blake