perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Brian France <l...@firehawksystems.com>
Subject mod_perl with a perl built with -Dusethreads, will it work?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:08:07 GMT
I sent this to the mod_perl mailing, but also wanted to know how
Embperl works with a perl built with threads?  (Version 1.x and 2.x)
Is anybody using mod_perl and Embperl with a perl built with
-Dusethreads?

Thanks,

Brian

------

I would like to install Sendmail::Milter which needs a perl built
with thread support.  Last time I tried to use a perl built with
thread support (5.6.x), mod_perl didn't like it.  Is this still the
case with 5.8.0? Is anybody using mod_perl with a perl built with
-Dusethreads?

Thanks,

Brian

--