perl-embperl mailing list archives

From wolfgang--onsys.leid...@basf-ag.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Problems with embperl-2.0b8
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 15:34:00 GMT

Okay, may the list help me.

So here is my question again.
I have following directory structure

docroot   /base.epl
docroot/content.epl
docroot/index.html
docroot/main
docroot/main/content.epl
docroot/main/index.html
docroot/main/navbar.epl

In 'docroot/content.epl'  is one single line with '[- Execute ('*') -]'.
If i call <host>/docroot/index.html it will show correctly then content of
'/docroot/index.html'.
In '/docroot/index.html' is defined a form and by pressing the submit
button the file 'main/index.html'
is called.
In /docroot/main/content.epl is follwing defined:

I thought i would see a page with a navigation bar on the left and the
content of 'index.html' on the
right. But only the content of 'index.html' is shown.

It seems to me that /docroot/main/content.epl is not executed. Why ?
As far as i understand you, gerald, i must call
<host>/docroot/main/index.html. Is that true?
If yes, thats not what i want.

Wolfgang

"Gerald Richter - ecos gmbh" <richter@ecos.de> am 04.07.2002 16:15:29