perl-embperl mailing list archives

From wolfgang--onsys.leid...@basf-ag.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Problems with embperl-2.0b8
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 07:10:59 GMT

Hello,

okay that may be very confusing.  Some clarifications
<host>/docroot/index.html  is a url given to the browser
main/index.html is a url in a 'href' statement

In embperl.log docroot is actually '/users/apache/htdocs/portal2'

Attached there is a embperl.log of a new request via browser to 'docroot'.
After filling the form and pressing submit the page 'main/index.html' is
referenced.

Hope this helps you for clarifying my problem

(See attached file: embperl.log)

"Gerald Richter" <richter@ecos.de> am 04.07.2002 19:49:59